13.4.14

Mathematics - The Problem (2005)

01 - Intro
02 - C What I C Ft. T-Slugz & Eyeslow
03 - Strawberries & Cream Ft. Allah Real, Inspectah Deck, RZA & Ghostface Killah
04 - Can I Rise Ft. Hot Flames
05 - John 3:16 Ft. Method Man & P.I.
06 - Winta Sno Ft. Eyeslow, L.S. & Ali Vegas
07 - Two Shots Of Henny Ft. Buddah Bless, Angie Niel, Hot Flames, Eyeslow, P.I. & Allah Real
08 - Bullet Scar Ft. T-Slugz
09 - Real Nillaz Ft. Ghostface Killah, Buddah Bless, Eyeslow & Raekwon
10 - Ccoach Talk Ft. Bald Head
11 - Rush Ft. Method Man & GZA
12 - U.S.A. Ft. Ghostface Killah, Masta Killa, Todd, P.I., Eyeslow & Hot Flames
13 - Tommy Ft. Allah Real, Eyeslow, Angie Niel & Bald Head
14 - Break That Ft. Ol' Dirty Bastard, Masta Killa & U-God
15 - Spot Lite Ft. Method Man, U-God, Inspectah Deck & Cappadonna
16 - Outro
 
   Download
   Buy 
   Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment